Mobile Media Uploads
- Log in with your Mason credentials
- Click on the Gear icon to access your MyMedia
- Click on the + icon to add or capture media from your phone
Kaltura is now available for mobile device capture and viewing. You can access your Kaltura MyMedia and view, capture, and upload new video and audio from your smart device. You can choose between mobile browser or by using the new mobile application Kaltura Go (Apple App Store or Google Play).
Download the app and when prompted and add the George Mason CourseMedia URL (https://coursemedia.gmu.edu). Users can upload media or record new media direct from a mobile device and upload it to their Blackboard MyMedia.
To get started go to coursemedia.gmu.edu on your phone/tablet.
- Log in with your Mason credentials.
- Click the icon located at the top right of the page.
- From the drop down menu select Media Upload.
- On your mobile device select a media file or record a new video.
When the upload has completed the media can be accessed in your My Media library and added to any course.