SafeAssign Assignment Requirements
You can only upload files with the following extensions: .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, .rtf, .pdf, and .html. Do not upload files in any other file format.
SafeAssign requires that your browser accept third party cookies. If third party cookies are not enabled in your browser, the following message will display when you try to upload a document to SafeAssign:
“Sorry, we do not think you are logged in to SafeAssign. Your session may have timed out. If you have received this message in error, please contact your system administrator.”
Below are the steps to enable third party cookies in Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. Please note that these steps may vary depending on the version of your browser:
Internet Explorer Version 11:
From Tools > Internet Options:
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Select Accept for Third-party Cookies.
- Click OK to save the Advanced Privacy Settings.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options.
Microsoft Edge Version 41:
- Click on the More actions button on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Search for View advanced settings and click on it.
- Under Cookies section, select to either Don't block cookies.
- Restart Edge.
Firefox Version 58:
From the Firefox tool bar:
- Select Tools and then Options.
- On the Options page, select Privacy & Security on the left menu.
- Under History, next to "Firefox will:" select Use Custom Settings for history from the drop-down menu.
- Click in the box below Cookies and select Don't Block Cookies.
- Click OK.
Chrome Version 63:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Make sure that the Block third-party cookies setting is NOT checked.
From the Safari tool bar:
- Select Safari, Preferences and then select Privacy.
- Ensure that the Website tracking and Cookies and website data settings are NOT checked.