SafeAssign Assignment Requirements
You can only upload files with the following extensions: .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, .rtf, .pdf, and .html. Do not upload files in any other file format.
SafeAssign requires that your browser accept third party cookies. If third party cookies are not enabled in your browser, the following message will display when you try to upload a document to SafeAssign:
“Sorry, we do not think you are logged in to SafeAssign. Your session may have timed out. If you have received this message in error, please contact your system administrator.”
Below are the steps to enable third party cookies in Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. Please note that these steps may vary depending on the version of your browser:
Internet Explorer Version 9:
From Internet Options:
- Select Privacy and then Advanced.
- Select “Accept” for “First-party Cookies” and “Third-party Cookies”.
- Click OK.
Firefox Version 26:
From the Firefox tool bar:
- Select Tools and then Options.
- On the Options page, select Privacy.
- Under History, select “Use Custom Settings for history” from the drop-down menu next to “Firefox will:”
- Click in the box next to “Accept cookies from sites” and then select “Always” from the drop-down menu next to “Accept cookies from sites”.
- Click OK.
Chrome Version 32:
- Select the “Customize and Control Google Chrome” icon on top right corner of your screen.
- Select Settings.
- Under Privacy, select “Content Settings…”
- Under Cookies, ensure that “Allow local data to be set (recommended), is selected.
- Click “Done”.
From the Safari tool bar:
- Select Safari, Preferences and then select Privacy.
- Ensure that “Never” is selected under “Block cookies:”