WordPress sites created from within Blackboard do not need to enroll students - enrollments are automatically populated.
You can either add users one at a time, or use a bulk method to add all students at once.
Option 1) To add students one at a time: In the left menu, choose Users, then either choose Add New. In the "Add New User" area, enter the Username (Student ID) and E-mail (Mason email address). Choose role using list below (Author is recommended). If you are notified the student already has an existing Mason Course Blogs account, use the "Add Existing User" area to add the student to your specific site.
Option 2) To add multiple students at once, first enable the "Add Multiple Users" plugin (Menu - Plugins - Installed Plugins); then click "Activate" under Add Multiple Users.
2A) In the new AMU option at the bottom of your menu, first choose "Plugin Settings." The important option on this page is to choose what role students will have when you enroll them. Author is the most common, but choose based on the list below. Click the Save Settings button at the bottom.
2B) Then under the AMU option choose "Import Email List" and enter the students email addresses separated by comma. Then click the Skip Form and Add Users button.
Students will receive an email with their username, password, and link to your site.
* The Author role will give the user the ability to write and publish their own posts and comment. This is most common for students.
* The Contributor role will require the instructor to moderate posts and comments before they are published.
* The Subscriber role only allows the user to view content, but not post or comment.
* The Editor role gives someone the ability to publish and manage other users posts.
* The Administrator role (the same role instructors are given) gives the user access to all administration features.