Submitting Video to a Course
- Enter the course you where you would like to submit your video.
- Select the area you would like to upload and submit your video (eg., Discussions, Journal, Blog, etc)
- For example, in Discussions you would click on create or reply to a new or existing thread. This will open content editor. In Assignments, choose the "Write Submission" button.
- Expand the toolbars (if necessary), choose the Mashups, and select Kaltura Media from the drop down menu.
- Either 1) Select Add New from your My Media pop up window to upload a new video or audio file, create a webcam video, or record a presentation/screen recording with CaptureSpace or, 2) Select from the list of previously uploaded media.
- Your selected video will appear in the text editor. Type a Subject heading.
- Click Submit to add the video to your course.