George Mason University does not centrally recommend or support any specific response/clicker system.
i>Clicker Integrate for Blackboard Learn has been added to the myMason portal and is available for all instructors.
- Instructors can now synchronize their i>clicker classroom roster and session data into the Blackboard course gradebook.
- Students can now register their i>clicker remotes within their Blackboard course.
There are several steps instructors must follow to link their i>clicker information to a Blackboard course.
- Download the Mason customized integration .zip files: Windows or Mac
- Enable i>Clicker in Blackboard. In your course, go to
Control Panel > Customization > Tool Availability
- Check off boxes next to "i>clicker Instructor Resources" and "i>clicker Student Resources"
Students can now click on Tools in the course menu to register their i>Clicker. Instructors can go to Course Tools in the Control Panel and choose i>clicker Instructors Tools to see who has registered.
Detailed Blackboard integration instructions are available from the i>clicker website.
i>clicker Integrate for Blackboard Learn
Instructor Hardware requirements:
Instructor must have an i>clicker base, at least one instructor i>clicker and i>clicker software (either on a flash drive or installed on a laptop).
Further documentation and video tutorials are available through the i>clicker website.