Adding a Content Area link to Bb Collaborate
You can also add a direct link to a specific Collaborate session or recording in any Content Area. Here's how:
- First, create your Blackboard Collaborate Session or recording.
- Locate the session or recording on the Collaborate Session List Page. Click the chevron arrows to the right of the session you would like to have linked in a Content Area and choose Add Content Item from the embedded drop-down menu.
- In the field next to Content Item Name, choose a Name for the link to this session. By default it will be the same name as the session itself, but you can change this. Next to Content Area List, click the checkbox next to the Content Area that you want to add the Collaborate Session.
- Add a Description or Comments if desired. Use Date and Time Restrictions for the link if desired.
- Click on the Submit button to save your work. You will be returned to the Collaborate Session List Page.
- Visit the chosen Content Area to confirm.