Enrolling Users into Organizations
The Enroll User feature enables Leaders and Assistants to manually add users to an Organization and set their organization role.
- In the Control Panel of your Organization, select Users under Users and Groups
- Select Enroll User - Find Users to Enroll
- Click on Browse (if you know the Username (Mason NetID) you can just type it into the field to the left of Browse)
- Search the existing myMason user database by Last Name or for each individual student or employee you wish to enroll. You may want to also search Username (Mason NetID) or e-Mail address
- Select the check box for the user
- Click Submit
- Select the Role for the new user. Organization Roles are explained here.
- Press Submit.
*Note: If the participant is already enrolled in the organization, his/her name will not appear in the list.