Submitting video to an Assignment
Submitting Video to an Assignment
- Enter the course and find the video assignment.
- Click on Write Submission (1) to reveal the text editor; click on the drop down menu to reveal more functions in the text editor (2); select Mashups and from the drop down menu choose Kaltura Media (3).
- Choose Add New to: upload a new video file (Media Upload), record from your webcam, or use CaptureSpace to record a presentation. Or, you can select media previously added to Kaltura.
- If uploading a file, wait until the blue progress bar reaches 100% and turns green, make any changes (such as the Name), and Save.
- Click Back to Browse and Embed.
- Choose the media you uploaded or other media you wish to submit to the assignment and click Select.
- Your video will appear in the text editor.
- Click Submit to finish adding your video to the assignment.